Attracting Foot Traffic to local businesses in Bellflower can be tough, but with the right strategy in place and hard work, you can get results!
If you are lucky enough to be in the main street with high traffic like Bellflower Street, Alondra Blvd, or Rosecrans Blvd, then all you need is the right combination of signs, and offers!
There are a number of things you can do to get people walking through your doors.
1- Get to know your neighbors:
One of the best ways to attract foot traffic is to get to know your neighbors. Introduce yourself to the owners of the businesses around you and let them know about your own business. You can even partner with them on promotions or events.
2- Make your storefront inviting:
The first impression potential customers have of your business is important. Make sure your storefront is clean and well-maintained, and that your signage is clear and easy to read. You can also add some plants or flowers to liven up the space.
You get all of that when you join The Bellflower Chamber of Commerce for a small annual fee!
- Starting up: Grand opening & ribbon cutting. (The chamber will provide invitations to City officials, Dignitaries, and local business owners; ribbon and large scissors.)
- Social media: (The Chamber will set up your Facebook, Instagram, and or Twitter, including pictures and teach you how to use them. They will also provide tips and coaching so you can maintain them)
- New Members Featuring: (Featured article publication in the Chamber Newsletter)
- Networking Events and Seminars: (Attend Networking Mixers, Educational Seminars/Luncheons, and Community Events)
- Hosting Opportunities: (Host Networking Mixers, Educational Seminars/Luncheons, and Community Events)
- FREE or Low-Cost Vendor Opportunities: (Vendor opportunities, where available in Summer Concerts, Health Fairs, Mixers, Trick or Treat on the Boulevard, Shop Bellflower and other special events)
- Marketing Tools and Services: (Free emailing blasts of flyers, coupons and special events of your business. Features on their website, social networking sites, and newsletter. Use of their Bellflower Bargains Facebook page where you can share coupons & discounts with the community)
- Literature Display in Chamber Office: (Place your brochures, flyers and business cards in their strategically located office in downtown Bellflower)
- Member 2 Member Discount Program (Chamber Members offer special deals and discounts to other Chamber Members)
- FREE Website Ad (Get a free business card, coupon, or logo ad on their website.)
- Theme Park & Activity Discounts (Discount tickets and coupons to major attractions in Southern California)
4- Offer something irresistible. One of the best ways to get people in your store is to offer them something they can't resist. This could be a free sample, a discount, or a special promotion. Whatever you offer, make sure it's something that will make people want to stop in and check it out.
5- Get involved in the community. One of the best ways to build a relationship with your community is to get involved. Sponsor a local event, donate to a worthy cause, or simply volunteer your time. When you get involved in the community, you're putting your business in front of potential customers and showing them that you care.
6- Use social media. Social media is a great way to connect with potential customers and promote your business. Make sure you have a presence on the major social media platforms and that you're regularly posting updates and engaging with your followers.
By following these tips, you can attract more foot traffic to your local business in Bellflower. So what are you waiting for? Get started today!
Here are some additional tips that you can use to attract foot traffic to your business:
- Host events. Hosting events is a great way to get people in your store and introduce them to your business. You can host anything from a grand opening to a product launch to a community event.
- Offer discounts and promotions. Everyone loves a good deal! Offering discounts and promotions is a great way to attract new customers and encourage repeat business.
- Partner with other businesses. Partnering with other businesses in your community is a great way to cross-promote your businesses and reach a wider audience. You can team up on promotions, events, or even just share social media posts.
- Get creative. There are no rules when it comes to attracting foot traffic. Get creative and think outside the box. The more creative you are, the more likely you are to stand out from the competition.
So don't be afraid to get creative and have fun with it! By following these tips, you can attract more foot traffic to your local business in Bellflower.